Online Banking - Personal
- Online Banking
- Electronic Statements
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Debit Cards
- Telephone Banking
- Online Security
Get online access to your accounts anytime, anywhere.
- View account balances and activity
- View and print copies of checks
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Download transaction information into a spreadsheet format
- Make loan payments
- Place online stop payments
- Get account alerts through text and email
Click here to enroll today!
Tired of filing? Go paperless! E-Statements are convenient, secure and reduce clutter. Best of all, they are Free!
- E-Statements look and work just like your paper statements. You can view them online, print or download them.
- Use them for all of your record keeping needs.
Note: To enroll in Electronic Statements, you must first be a Comanche National Bank Online Banking customer.
Save money on stamps! Use online bill pay...
- Paying bills online is faster and easier then writing and mailing checks...and finding that elusive stamp
- Pay all of your bills from one convenient website, using only one password
- Pay bills as they come due or setup recurring automatic payments
- Try Popmoney ® - a personal payment service that allows you to pay almost anyone directly to their bank account, email address or mobile phone number
Click here to Enroll Today!
Note: To enroll in Bill Payment Service, you must first be a Comanche National Bank Online Banking customer.
Anywhere you go, we're right there with you...
- Manage your accounts, pay bills, transfer money. All from the convenience of your phone
- Download the app* today!
* Data & message rates may apply. See service provider for details.
Note: To use Mobile Banking, you must first be a Comanche National Bank Online Banking customer.
More convenient than cash, faster than writing a check!
- VISA ® Debit Cards offer a convenient way to get cash and make purchases
- They work everywhere the VISA ® Debit Card is accepted
- Purchases are deducted directly from your checking account
- Our Debit Cards include an embedded chip, adding an extra layer of protection against fraud
- We offer temporary instant issue debit cards when new or replacement cards are needed urgently
- Come in today and apply for a debit card! Click here for an application.
To report a lost or stolen card after hours, please call 1-800-472-3272
To activate a card or change a PIN, please call 1-800-992-3808
Access your account information anytime using your touch tone phone.
- 24-hour banking convenience
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
Comanche: Call 325-356-1096
Toll Free: Call 888-485-8400
When it comes to your money, security is the number one priority. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
How You Can Protect Your Account
- Memorize your password, never write it down or give it to anyone.
- Change your password frequently.
- Use a password that is unique and doesn’t contain personal information.
- When you are finished banking online, click the logoff link instead of just closing the browser window.
- Be aware, particularly when using public computers, that viruses exist which record keystroke information and could compromise your online security.
- Make sure no one is watching you enter login or password information on the computer.
Timed Out Security
If you forget to logoff during a banking session, Comanche National Bank’s security system will automatically logoff your computer from Online Banking after 10 minutes of inactivity.
Access and Verifying User Authenticity
To begin a session with the bank’s server you must enter your login ID and a password. Our system, the Internet Banking System, uses a “3 strikes and you’re out” lock-out mechanism to deter unauthorized users from repeated login attempts. If you have forgotten your password, select the 'Forget Your Password' link and follow the prompts. After three unsuccessful login attempts, the system locks the user out, requiring the user to call the Customer Service Department at 325-356-2577 or 877-888-8262.
Keep browser versions, anti-virus and malware software, security patches and plugins up to date on all of your devices.