Online Banking - Business
Get online access to your accounts anytime, anywhere.
- View account balances and activity
- View and print copies of checks
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Download transaction information into a spreadsheet format
- Make loan payments
- Get account alerts through text and email
- Place online stop payments
Click here to enroll Today!
Tired of filing? Go paperless! E-Statements are convenient, secure and reduce clutter. Best of all, they are Free!
- E-Statements look and work just like your paper statements. You can view them online, print or download them.
- Use them for all of your record keeping needs.
Note: To enroll in Electronic Statements, you must first be a Comanche National Bank Online Banking customer.
Simplify your payroll and collections processes with Cash Management.
- Streamline the payroll process by depositing funds directly into your employees' personal accounts
- Collect payments and dues electronically through ACH transactions pre-approved by your customers
- Easily make one-time or recurring credit or debit transactions to your account electronically
- Click here for an application.
* Contact Customer Service at 325-356-2577 for more information.
Spend your valuable time running your business, not running to the bank to deposit checks.
- Deposit an unlimited number of checks from the comfort of your own office using a check scanner and secure internet connection. The paper checks are converted to a digital image and are sent directly to our bank for deposit to your account.
- Improve productivity - no more completing deposit slips and driving to the bank every day
- Eliminate the security risk of transporting paper checks to the bank
- Click here for an application
Anywhere you go, we're right there with you...
- Manage your accounts, pay bills, transfer money. All from the convenience of your phone
- Download the app* today!
* Data & message rates may apply. See service provider for details.
More convenient than cash, faster than writing a check!
- VISA ® Debit Cards offer a convenient way to get cash and make purchases
- They work everywhere the VISA ® Debit Card is accepted
- Purchases are deducted directly from your checking account
- Our Debit Cards include an embedded chip, adding an extra layer of protection against fraud
- We offer temporary instant issue debit cards when new or replacement cards are needed urgently
- Come in today and apply for a debit card! Click here for an application.
To report a lost or stolen card after hours, please call 1-800-472-3272
To activate a card or change a PIN, please call 1-800-992-3808
Access your account information anytime using your touch tone phone.
- 24-hour banking convenience
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
Comanche: Call 325-356-1096
Toll Free: Call 888-485-8400
When it comes to your money, security is the number one priority. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
How You Can Protect Your Account
- Memorize your password, never write it down or give it to anyone.
- Change your password frequently.
- Use a password that is unique and doesn’t contain personal information.
- When you are finished banking online, click the logoff link instead of just closing the browser window.
- Be aware, particularly when using public computers, that viruses exist which record keystroke information and could compromise your online security.
- Make sure no one is watching you enter login or password information on the computer.
Timed Out Security
If you forget to logoff during a banking session, Comanche National Bank’s security system will automatically logoff your computer from Online Banking after 10 minutes of inactivity.
Access and Verifying User Authenticity
To begin a session with the bank’s server you must enter your login ID and a password. Our system, the Internet Banking System, uses a “3 strikes and you’re out” lock-out mechanism to deter unauthorized users from repeated login attempts. After three unsuccessful login attempts, the system locks the user out, requiring the user to call the Customer Service Department at 325-356-2577 or 877-888-8262.
Keep browser versions, anti-virus and malware software, security patches and plugins up to date on all of your devices.