Go Places with Comanche National's
First Class Travel Club
Enjoy several planned trips and activities each year.
Contact Shirley Johnson
Athens, Palestine & Rusk
June 8 - 9, 2013
- Texas State Railroad - Enjoy our ride from Rusk to Palestine in our climate-controlled rail car.
- Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center, located in Athens, houses one of 5 state fish hatcheries.
- Enjoy a dive show in the theater followed by a tram tour of the outside hatchery.
Built as a joint venture with the Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation, the Visitor Center includes over 300,000 gallons of aquariums
displaying dozens of species of native fish, waterfowl, alligators and amphibians in recreated habitats.
- Enjoy an overnight stay in Palestine, Texas.
- Meals: 1 continental breakfast and 2 lunches or dinners
Deposit due upon booking - Final due May 8, 2013
Montana’s Big Sky Country
Yellowstone, Tetons & Glacier NP
July 23 - August 5, 2013
(14 days – 13 nights)
- Scenic Float Trip on Snake River
- Jackson Hole
- Glacier National Park
- Lake McDonald, MT
- “Going to the Sun” Highway
- Yellowstone National Park
- Mammoth Hot Springs
- Old Faithful
- Grand Teton National Park
- Colter Bay Visitor Center
- Chapel of Transfiguration
- Lewis and Clark Interpretative Center
- Smoke Jumper Visitor Center
- National Historic Trails Visitor Center
- Museum of Film and Western Heritage
- St Ignatius Mission
- Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum
- Meals: 4 breakfasts and 9 continental breakfasts, 10 lunches or dinners
Deposit due upon booking - Final due May 16, 2013
Saint John and the Televangelist
Ragtown Gospel Theater
Saturday, August 24, 2013
- Matinee performance at the indoor Ragtown Gospel Theater, Post, TX. This $2 million facility takes audiences to a first-century Jerusalem plaza.
- Chip Polk and the newly-formed Ragtown Gospel Vocal Band provide uplifting gospel music.
- Saint John and the Televangelist is a lighthearted comedy starring Saint John of the 1st century and Joey Hallelujah of the 21st century, as they share their unique perspectives about the ministry of Jesus Christ.
- Meal: Lunch
Deposit due upon booking-Final due August 1, 2013